While Prodigy Search's core business continues to prosper and focus on executive-level placement, our new division provides alternative options for current and future clients. ASCENSION recognizes the importance of placing quality, dynamic candidates in traditional mid-level positions. Our services reflect Prodigy's deep-rooted knowledge of the industry and provides our clients the same discretion and professionalism as Prodigy’s core focus of senior executive-level search.
Utilizing a “retingent” based recruiting service, a blend of retained and contingent model, ASCENSION’s human capital database and talent exposure affords clients access to a deep, mid-level candidate pool and will provide a strong pulse as to what the industry is dictating.
Our expansive database and deep networks allow for vetted candidates to be presented to the client in a quick, yet thorough fashion. These candidates provide clients an opportunity for long-term success within their organization(s), with the backing of Prodigy Search’s unparalleled reputation.
STEP 1: IDENTIFY CLIENT NEEDS
- Become educated with client culture & position requirements
- Advice on job description development
- Define our 30-60 day search timeline
STEP 2: RESEARCH & DEVELOP CANDIDATE POOL
- Preliminary outreach which includes candidates from: our robust database, established
network & previously concluded searches
- Engage with candidates regarding their potential interest in the role, location, skill set & compensation levels
STEP 3: CANDIDATE PROSPECTING & SUBMISSION
- Obtain candidate resumes and all other appropriate credentials
- Deliver candidates who have confirmed interest in role, meet basic position criteria and compensation requirements, no later than 30 days following signed agreement
- 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
- AN UNRIVALED, DEFINED PROCESS
- VETTED LIST OF QUALIFIED, DIVERSE CANDIDATES
- REFINED FEE SCHEDULE
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ASCENSION SEARCH,
A PRODIGY SEARCH COMPANY
Dan Rossetti, Principal Consultant